Compare our quality and standard features when comparing prices.
Our shelters include many standard options others charge
extra for (if they offer them at all)
A Tornado Safe Room is an important investment
Our Shelter prices include:
- 100% 1/4 inch plate steel
- 36" wide door standard on all shelters 4 x 8 and larger (handicapped accessible)
- Structural steel reinforced roof on all shelters
- Additional structural steel reinforcement on interior of all shelters
- All shelters are EF-5 rated, exceed FEMA 320/361 specifications, certified by Texas Tech
- Solid-weld walls at corners, base, and top (vs. stitch welding)
- White gloss baked-on powder coated finish (custom colors available!)
- Bench seating standard on 4 x 6, 4 x 8, and 5 x 8 models
- (3) tornado sliding bolt locking system
- Commercial-grade deadbolt standard on all models
- Illuminated keypad deadbolt optional on all models.
All prices INCLUDE delivery within 100 miles, applicable tax and standard installation. Additional charges may
apply for installations more than 100 miles from Nashville, TN
THE BEST OF THE BEST! Heavy, Highly-fortified 1/4" Plate Steel :
4D x 4W x 6H: For 1-3 people: 4700
4D x 5W x 6H: For 2-4 people: 5200
4D x 6W x 6H: Our most popular size. For 4-6 people: 5700
4D x 8W x 6H: Large enough for sleeping bags, cots, etc. Fits 6-8 people: 6300
5D x 8W x 6H: The most versatile of all the standard sizes! Plenty of space at a great price: 6900
5W x 10D x 6H: Our largest standard size: 7450
Additional sizes available: 8 x 8; 8 x 10; 8 x 14; 8 x 16; 10 x 10; 8 x 20
Many custom sizes available-call us for a free quote!
Building or remodeling? We'll work with your contractor! Free In-home evaluations with absolutely No high pressure sales tactics.
(855) 758-8038 toll-free
Providence offers many options including tv monitor, gun racks, shelving, electrical and phone outlets, DC conversion, and more.